Saturday, February 20, 2010

Some People Who Have Become Dear To Me

  Christine came by to let me see David again before I left, and to tell me she worried that I would not return to see her and David.  He's doing fine, as you can see.
















It's pretty amazing.  She has to travel four hours to get here, and she brought me some  tangerines for the trip.  Who is taking care of who??








And here is Mouvaux, the son Tamara is in the process of adopting. 
             Tamara has done amazing work in orphanages in Haiti and other 
             nations,  for years, but has never, ever adopted a child before.
             Mouvaux has become her sidekick (and mine) and it is changing her life.








And last, but not least, Nixon, on the left, who has become a great friend (and is an endlessly patient translator)








 and Adrian, our master electrician and power scrounger, without whom NONE of this would work.


No comments:

Post a Comment